Karachi Port Trust Advertisement Jobs 2023- Karachi Port Trust Wants to Hire Employees for Missions in Punjab, Sindh, KPK, and Balochistan? Karachi Port Trust has Vacancies for Jobs in 2023. The following conditions apply: Similar to Karachi Post Trust Jobs, such as Driver, Fireman, and Fireman The appointment to the aforementioned positions is contingent on the contract being extended if the individuals perform satisfactorily.
Candidates from the aforementioned nations are eligible to apply for government positions in Karachi; however, in order to be considered, applicants must meet the requirements outlined in the vacancy application, which require them to have relevant education and work experience from a recognized board. As a result, only applicants who are qualified should follow the steps outlined below.
Current eligible job candidates (Drivers, Firemen, and Firemen) are encouraged to submit applications for the April 2023 recruitment at www.kpt.gov.pk based on their qualifications. The following address is being requested in accordance with this regulation up until April 21, 2023:
WordPress, welcome! We are providing information regarding upcoming openings on this page (Karachi Port Trust Jobs 2023 Advertising KPT Online Application). On March 23, 2023, the UNDP distributed this advertisement for employment through Chang newspaper.
Karachi Port Trust Advertisement Jobs 2023 List
- Fire Driver
Karachi Port Trust Advertisement Jobs 2023 Details
|Title:||KPT Jobs 2023 Karachi Port Trust Advertisement Latest Opportunities|
|Skills Required:||Driving, Hardworking|
|Last Date to Apply:||Apr 21, 2023|
Apply for Karachi Port Trust Jobs 2023:
- You can download the Karachi Port Trust Jobs Application Form from www.kpt.gov.pk.
- Applications, as well as attested copies of certificates of education, experience, diplomas,
- CNIC, residence, and recent photographs, should be sent to the address listed below.
- The envelope must include the requested post.
- An inadequate application won’t be engaged.
- The application must be submitted no later than April 21, 2023.
- Government employees will be required to submit their applications through parent organizations and produce a NOC.
- The interview and test are free of charge.
- At the interview, candidates should bring original documents. Keep in touch with us and continue to visit JobsAlert.pk for additional job opportunities.